[access-uk] Re: Kapten Plus GPS

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 17:22:09 +0100

Hi,

Nobody sells it any more in the UK, as it has been replaced with the Kapsys
SmartVision phone. This is a phone with physical buttons and has the Kapten
GPS built into it. The advantage is it uses Wifi and cell tower data for
trianguation as well as GPS data.

Cost of the phone is £499.00 and we do it among others.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services