[access-uk] Re: Kaaza not like it was

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 08:50:48 +0100

>: "Peter Logue" Subject: [access-uk] Re: Kaaza not like it was

snip
> downloads in Canada. Course being the nice boy that I am, I don't (steel)
or
> (Donload) mp3's on (Caaza.)

so what on earth do you download then Peter? <smile>.

your comments are exactly why many people are downloading mp3's off Kazaa,
winmx and the like.  people are sick and tired of being ripped off buy the
record companies and the music retailers.  although, it's pretty cheap skate
to steal mp3's of new music metarial and chart hit songs off the net.  i
tend to go for older hits, remixes of Madonna songs and dance DJ style
tracks.  that's all I'm interested in <smile>.  Don't like half the new
music that is about these days.  I think in a way, it's good to have things
like this as, I've downloaded stuff, on recommendation, loved it and went
out and searched for the CD of these music artists I havent' heard of
<smile>.

So don't know, hard to say whether it's right or wrong to download mp3's.
you do get those that abuse it and take everything for free.

DC++ might be a great file place.  it's more secure and only people will
take what everyone has to offer on that hub and it's not available literally
for the whole world as, the hubs have rules of entry.

I think the record companies are gonna have to look at new, and better ways
of selling their products.  concentrate more on getting people back into
buying music legally than sweating over their profit marjins <g>.

JUstin