[access-uk] Re: KURZWEIL 1000 UPGRADE?

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 22:03:48 -0000

Hi Carol

Like you, I haven't upgraded for some years either, and would like to do so if it's worth doing. I would like to be able to run it on Vista as well so I can use it on my laptop if need be, so if anyone is doing this at present, please also let me know your views.

Normally, a version pops up every autumn, but I haven't heard anything for a long time.

Thanks.

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2007 9:59 PM
Subject: [access-uk] KURZWEIL 1000 UPGRADE?

Hi all,

I'm still running Jurzweil 8.02 and am thinking I'd possibly like to upgrade, if only because I've not done so for some while now, as you'll note from the version number. However, as I don't want to upgrade just to get the latest and greatest, I'd be interested to know what's happened with this software Version 8 so that I can think further on this.

Thanks for any feedback.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx