[access-uk] Re: KNfb

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2009 17:52:58 +0100

The KNFB reader is offitialy supported on the Nokia N82 and the Nokia 6220 clasic. It doesn't matter whether you use Mobile Speak or Talks as they are screen readers for your phone and the reader is a self voicing application. I use Talks and find that Talks mutes while using the reader, Mobile Speak could do the same but I can't confirm.

At 17:44 04/07/2009, you wrote:
Which phones does knfb work with, and does it work with Mobile Speak?
All the best
Fran.