[access-uk] Re: KNFB - Try before you buy

  • From: "CJ &AA MAY" <chrisalismay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 15:55:13 +0100

Thanks Barrie. Having heard the news item on News Beat where someone ended up
with a bill of thousands of pounds for downloading Game of Thrones whilst on
holiday, I didn’t want to download it until I was sure.

How simple is KNFB to use? I tried something called, I think, Prismo, and
couldn’t get on with it at all.

Alison