[access-uk] Re: K-NFB Reader update

  • From: "Paul Leake" <paul.leake@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 13:45:22 -0000

a great pity jackie. this is reminiscent of F S when they ditched the original
pac mate bns and didn't develop any further upgrades for it despite promising
to do so! I guess they won't have many sales of the classic now! clearly
customer loyalty counts for nothing with such companies.
Cheers

Paul

paul.leake@xxxxxxxxxxxx