[access-uk] Re: K-NFB Reader update

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 13:08:30 -0000

This is indeed very disappointing.
People invest in technology that isn't quite there because they trust the
developer to continually improve the software.
Even if they didn't want to continue to develop the hardware plattform they
should have agreed to develop the software for it for a reasonable period of
time.
This is one of the reasons why users get so upset and frustrated!