[access-uk] Re: KNFB

  • From: "Kirsten Edmondson" <keaedmondson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 20:51:19 -0000

I did hear it and I think Colin should give us a more detailed analysis than he had time for on there! I love the idea, though I'm not sure how good it really is, and the price puts me off, no way will ATW get that for me like they did for Colin!

lol.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>