[access-uk] Re: K1000, jfw and XP.

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <family@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 12:34:18 +0100

In your shoes Robin I would take K1000 out completely and start again.  I
don't know if it would fix your problem because once something corrupts, as
it sounds from your error messages, it is difficult to make Windows forget
it.  Perhaps others will be more specific about what you could do, but I
would rip it all out as best as you possibly can and put it back in afresh.
If that doesn't work, scream!!

Good luck.

Jackie