[access-uk] Re: Just out of Interest, as well as IE7, will there be an OE87 to match it?

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 16:06:56 -0000

In Vista there is something akin to Outlook Express, I don't think it will be
available outside of Vista though.  Despite change in moniker it is very
similar in nature to Outlook Express though.  It does have some anti-spam and I
think anti-phishing stuff in it, but I haven't played much with it.  The
attendant air of dispondancy around Vista has not encouraged me to spend much
time with Vista though I have it on a laptop here.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support