[access-uk] Juice problem

  • From: "Mike Cassidy" <mike.cassidy137@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Access-UK'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 13:01:07 +0100

Hi listers,

My pc has recently decided to change my external hard drive from letter J to
letter K, probably because I've been using a number of flash drives
simultaneously over the past few weeks. I've changed the letter J to K in
the ipoda.cfg file and checked it in the preferences. Nevertheless, Juice
does not acknowledge the change and tells me I have no hard drive. Any help
would be welcome, otherwise I'll uninstall and re-install.

Thanks and regards,

Mike