[access-uk] Re: Juice help

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 10:46:27 +0200

Excellent! thanks to you, I've got it all and more! enough to give me plenty of happy listening, escape into the wondrous world of space and science and get used to Juice.

Hope I can return the favour some day! What would I do without this list?
Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>