[access-uk] Re: Juice, couple of questions please

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 09:31:28 -0000

Amro, I believe that it is possible to configure Juice to begin playing the
episode with your
chosen player immediately the download is finished but not actually as it is
coming in.

I find the Podcatcher (from http://www.webbie.org.uk) occasionally useful
because it does
allow you to listen to the audio "live" and decide whether it is worth
downloading the whole
thing and saving it.

Douglas

--