[access-uk] Re: Juice, couple of questions please

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 01:04:19 -0000

Hi,

as far as I know there's no way to listen to the podcasts before they're
downloaded. Regarding your other question, if the cursor is focused on a
particular podcast that podcast is selected. I know that unfortunately jaws
doesn't announce when doing multiple selection, but it works like any normal
selection with ctrl+space.
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx