[access-uk] Re: J-tools

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 20:10:13 -0000

To be clear we did not go bankrupt!
I, as the managing director of the company, took it into voluntary
liquidation which is a hell of a lot more of a responsible thing to do than
to allow a company to go bankrupt.
Now, that said, J-Tools is still an active product and is now being
developed by a company formed by X staff members of T&T
Regards.

Terry Clasper.
E-Mail, terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter: @terryclasper