[access-uk] Joining twitter

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 10:13:45 +0200

Hi there, trying to join twitter, would appreciate some pointers on or off list
please. When trying to create my account, I got the dreaded catcha as
expected,[misspelt that one again] sorry, I listen to the audio alternative and
am asked to type 2 words but am presented with a whole sentence, which words do
I choose? tried the first 2 and the last 2, but no luck. I heard on this list
that mactwit is good as a client for Twitter, do I install it after joining or
before? I want to follow the shuttle crew on there as it's the only way they
update what they are doing in an interesting way now, How do I go about doing
this.
Sorry for many questions...You're bound to have loads when you try something
new and you are not very technical like me. At once excited, a bit weary and
frustrated embarking in this new venture!
Reply off list if you think it might clutter it, and thanks in advance for
taking the time to help.
Cheers now,
Marie