[access-uk] Re: Joining a yahoo group

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 16:34:35 -0400

Hi Margaritas
        I think the best way is to get your focus over to an edit field titled ,
join a group. Type the name of your groups into this edit field and tab to
the search button. Chances are good that your list will come up in the next
window. Later, when you have joined your groups through Yahoo, you will be
able to hit onto a link called My Groups and that will list all your groups.
But first you have to join via yahoo.  Note: if you join through Yahoo as
well as having joined via the fast way of sending a message through your
email client, you may well get two copies of group posts.

Peter