[access-uk] Re: Join BCAB for Sight Village Plus 2011 - Last chance to book!

  • From: Léonie Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 21:04:06 +0100

        If you book package 7, that includes both seminars and lunch on
Friday 15th July. The cost is £45 for BCAB members, and £49.50 for non
members.

        The cost covers the expenses of setting up the seminars, hiring
meeting space, and providing lunch. Many people attending the workshops,
myself included, work for a living. We try to keep the price as low as
possible, and as fair as possible.

Léonie.