[access-uk] Re: Joikuspot

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 22:15:12 -0000

Carol, the contract both James and I are on; O2 provides unlimited internet access for £7.50 a month. This means you can browse the web, send and receive e-mail, use instant messaging; it's just a standard internet connection.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Jackie Cairns <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 03:21:09 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Joikuspot

Hi all

I purchased and downloaded Joikuspot for my N82 phone yesterday.  This
is similar to the Walking Hotspot software that has been mentioned on
this list recently.  So far, it looks an interesting piece of kit.  I
want to be able to use it in conjunction with my Netbook when away from
home.  But I'm wondering what the phone rates are with Vodafone as, when
I contacted them, they didn't seem to know!!

Has anyone used Joikuspot and, if so, what has cost been like?

Thanks.

Jackie Cairns
Braille Support Adviser
Email: jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sight and Sound Technology
Welton House North Wing
Summerhouse Road
Moulton Park
Northampton
NN3 6WD
Tel: 01604 798024
Fax: 01604 798090
Web: www.sightandsound.co.uk <http://www.sightandsound.co.uk/>

Check out my radio and TeamTalk server! http://www.jls-radio.com
--
James Scholes

E-mail: james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN/Windows Live Messenger: jamesscholes@xxxxxxx
AIM: JamesScholes000
Skype: james.scholes
Website: http://www.jamesscholes.com
Blog: http://www.jamesscholes.com/blog
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jamesscholes
Find me on Facebook! Username: jamesscholes
Link to Facebook profile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1375965156&hiq=jamesscholes
Last.FM Profile: http://www.last.fm/user/jamesscholes000
Message sent at 04:34:04 PM GMT on Tuesday, December 30, 2008

signature database 3723 (20081230) __________

12:06:00