[access-uk] Re: Joan Muir, Norton v AVG

  • From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 17:56:22 +0100

Hi Joan,

Well, I can't comment on the present situation as I've been using AVG, (the
free version) for some time. All I can say is: when using Norton Anti-Virus
and System works I had all sorts of problems and when I changed to AVG, they
went away and what's more, I discovered I had a couple of viruses Norton had
missed. Yes, I had kept Norton up to date.

Best.

Robert.