[access-uk] Jim Grimsbey's Jaws scripts for GoldWave V6.

  • From: Colin Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 00:14:55 +0100

From: "Jim Grimsby JR." <jgrimsby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 14:18:52 -0700

Hi,

these scripts are open sorce so you of course may make any changes you like.
all I ask or have ever asked is the changes be posted to me as well so I can
take advantage of any improvements as the maintainer of the project I will
of course make sure they match the concepts used and they will be posted
some where.

Note, this is a temporary DropBox link and the file will only be available
for a short while.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39708205/goldwave%205-6%20%20jaws%20scri
pts%202_0.zip