[access-uk] Re: Jaws voice chagin in 51

  • From: "andrew Shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 19:08:10 +0100

Hello Peter,  Many thanks for this very much appreciated.  Now I wonder if
you can help with one,  After I sent that message re Jaws voice changing on
the websites,  I went and looked to see if I had misted any upgrades,  I
found one for me so I downloaded it now I have about three voices coming out
of my computer speakers,  and two of these have there heads in a bucket they
are echoing like mad,  do you know what to do hear please Peter. if you
would like to hear it for your self  send me your phone number and I shall
call you and let you leason
Regards

Andrew Shipp

Located Northamptonshire

Home phone 01604-517007,

Mobile )07773457805,

Email andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am also the Manager and Moderator of blind-gardening.

All Messages are checked before sending by Norton anti Virus.