[access-uk] Re: Jaws verses WindowEyes

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 17:21:56 -0000

Terry, you're right. Here's a reply I received from GW Micro when I inquired about this a few months back.

Hello Darran,

You are correct. If you use the Window-Eyes 7.5 demo, then you will want
to download and install the Insert Key Layout app. Or, if you elect to
try the beta (assuming you're eligible), the layout is included by
default. To enable it, press Control-Alt-0.

----- Original Message ----- From: "terry" <terrycooper94@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>