[access-uk] Re: Jaws pro

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 08:47:28 -0000

Hi George, I am using Jaws 8 home this was my last upgrade, as I don't use Vister I didn't upgrade to Jaws 9,

Regards
Andy Shipp & Trafford my new best friend.
Located Northampton  Northamptonshire UK.
HamRadio Callsign M0CEG
Echolink 220334
Contact Details
Mobile 07983 598287
Home Tel...+44,0,1604 517007
----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
It depends what you have now, Andy.  Prices have come down a
little.

George.

Hi all,  could anyone tell me if there is still two
versions
of Jaws?  like
in Pro and normal?  or does Jaws 8, work on both systems?
Regards
Andy Shipp & Trafford my new best friend.
Located Northampton  Northamptonshire UK.
HamRadio Callsign M0CEG
Echolink 220334
Contact Details
Mobile 07983 598287