[access-uk] Re: Jaws mailing list

  • From: "Paul Benson" <paul.benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 12:45:24 -0000

Hello Ali and all,

The list is definitely active and your test was the last message in February.
Visit:

www.freelists.org/archive/jaws-uk

to confirm and find out what occurred during February, 30 messages in all.

It appears you will not receive your own postings to any list, a consequence of
being either gmail or googlemail, which do not include the poster of emails
when the message is circulated.

Paul Benson.