[access-uk] Re: Jaws losing authorisation

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 19:25:52 +0100

Hi Andy, so if I reactivate Jaws I won't lose an activation count? Sorry if
I misunderstood you but what do you mean by never worried about it much? It
happened with me twice already and I managed to get Jaws working again by
doing a system restore which's not an ideal solution. I'm worried if I
activate Jaws every time this issue happens I will have to keep asking FS
for an activation count resets.

Could you explain more? Many thanks for taking the time to help.

Amro

  _____