[access-uk] Re: Jaws license annoyance, thinking of swapping to window eyes

  • From: terry <terrycooper94@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 17:12:46 -0000

I do use nvda from time to time and find it reasonably okay, though not as
smooth as jfw.

I've used jaws since version 3.2, and have probably spent several thousands
of pounds over the years.

I'd also have to find out if my employer would allow it on their systems.

Knowing them as I do, the answer would probably be no.

Out of interest though, is there anyone on the list who uses nvda on a large
network at work?

Thanks

Terry