[access-uk] Re: Jaws license annoyance, thinking of swapping to window eyes

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 17:24:31 -0500

Well, now if you forget your dongle or lose it that, in all fairness, is not FS's fault.

If win eyes works for you, so much the better. You may also want to consider system access that has lifetime access and comes with a portable version that you can take whereever you go and which, like nvda, is truly portable.

Hope you find and can finance whatever works best for you!

Doris

At 08:25 PM 1/9/2013 +0000, you wrote:
Hi

In deed you can "pay" for a dongle, on top of the high price already
charged.  Then likely I would lose it, or forget to take it to work, or vice
versa, then I'm stuffed again.

I'm using a demo of window eyes at the moment, and it is working as well as
jfw so far.

Thanks.