[access-uk] Re: Jaws license annoyance, thinking of swapping to window eyes

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 12:25:46 -0500

Remember you can always request a hardware dongle from FS also.

When I last heard, Window Eyes came with the serial number branded into each individual program disk. WE does phone home when you install it but I haven't heard anyone complaining that they were not able to install their window eyes on the computers they needed it on.

I think our friend Steve Nut on here is a window eyes reseller and will be able to shed more light on this.

hth

Doris

At 04:15 PM 1/9/2013 +0000, you wrote:
Hi all

I won't bore you with my rant about having to keep asking for my dam jaws
keys to be re-setby FS, as it's long.

What I wanted to know, is how window eyes is activated and or authorised.

Is it the same annoying method that FS use, or a sensible mainstream method,
i.e. you are provided with a serial number, and can install it on your own
pc as many times as you choose.

Thanks for any help.

Terry