[access-uk] Re: Jaws installing help please

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 18:34:11 +0100

Hello Tink,  Many thanks for the info,  regarding the authorisation key it
is for Jaws 4.0 up to 4.2,  I didn't have an upgrade to 4.5,  so this is the
next one for me. The demo is one I downloaded from  the freedom scientific
website  it isn't a demo that I got on disk if this is any help for you.
Regards

Andrew Shipp

Located Northamptonshire

Home phone 01604-517007,

Mobile )07773457805,

Email andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am also the Manager and Moderator of blind-gardening.

All Messages are checked before sending by Norton anti Virus.