[access-uk] Re: Jaws for Beginners

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 16:23:24 -0000

Thanks Tony.  It is for a friend to work on the computer alone.  She has
keyboard skills and has Jaws now but really she needs a list of commands.  I
use Supernova though I have Jaws myself and I am no expert on the Jaws.  Maybe
there is a link where I could download a list of commands then I could put them
in to Braille with my Duxbury and send them to her.

Eleanor