[access-uk] Jaws and outlook calendar?

  • From: "Ali" <alpot77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 17:01:16 -0000

Good afternoon all,
I hope someone can help with the following; Using jaws 11, XP operating
system, outlook 2002 sp3.

In the outlook calendar, When I move between the dates with the arrow keys,
it does not tell me the date I am moving on.  It only says, "day view", and,
tells me if there are any meetings/appointments sett for that day.

The calendar view is set on day view, and, the task pad is on, (I am not
sure how to turn the task pad off).  I have also trained the colour, which
did not help.

Thank you