[access-uk] Re: Jaws and nod 32 control centre.

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 12:06:58 +0100

Martin, I am not a Jaws user, but if you find the NOD32 icon in the Sys Tray,
press Enter on
it you will be in the control Center.  Cursor down the tree (the branches are
probably open
anyway, and find the Update entry.  Press control tab on it to move to the
second pane,
then tab and when you here Update now, press Enter and you will start the
download.

Hope that helps,

Douglas

--