[access-uk] Re: Jaws and Chrome

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 20:02:05 +0100

O.K. Does anyone know why when opening script manager for Google Chrome Jaws
opens the file firefox.jss? Why does Jaws use Firefox scripts for Google
Chrome?

I'm trying to make a miner change in the Google Chrome scripts file, but
after I modify firefox.jss and then try to recompile I get the following
error: "Compile Error Couldn't open file C:\ProgramData\Freedom
Scientific\JAWS\13.0\Settings\enu\firefox.jsb for writing."

Why is that and why does Jaws opens the scripts file for Firefox in the
first place?

Cheers,
Amro

  _____