[access-uk] Jaws Verses Windowseyes and related j-tools problem

  • From: "Niamh" <niam.mckeown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 14:55:17 -0000

I am in constant battle with my I.T guy at work.
He hates Jaws and, or, me.
During the Christmas break he upgraded my Jaws 14 and not only killed my
j-tools but actually managed to remove it.
First question:
Where do I now find J-Tools Five?
The lovely TandT website can't help.
Next Question, the big one:
The I.T  Administrator  insists that WindowEyes is less disruptive to my work
network.
Please understand I don't know what he is talking about, but tell me listers
does he have any point at all?
Sorry about the rant, but he does make my life a misery.
Niamh