[access-uk] Re: Jaws Problem.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 21:56:41 +0100

Hi Ari,

A URL would help.

George.=20

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ari
Sent: 01 May 2007 17:11
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Jaws Problem.

Hi Graham,
I have this problem with the copy and paste with 8. I am
also a keen player=20
of Battrick, and for some reason, and other people can check
this, up till=20
JAWS 6, JFW shows all links on the page, but with JAWS 7 and
8, links under=20
the headings are missing! Other people have told me that
they can also not=20
find many links in online games with the newer JAWS.
Ari
----- Original Message -----=20