[access-uk] Re: Jaws Problem.

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 21:23:49 +0100

I have JAWS 8.0.423 demo here on this Toshiba laptop running Windows XP
Home SP2 with all critical updates, and I can duplicate the silent
copy/paste scenario, but haven't found a workaround I'm afraid. Nor have
I noticed any of the other problems you've experienced, but that's
probably because I only have one copy of JAWS here. Hope that helps.

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266