[access-uk] Jaws Dongle

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 09:46:57 -0000

Hi
Following the discussion yesterday re Jaws dongle, I am now pleased to say that
mine is on its way and I wish Chris well with his too.  I regret any upset that
this may have caused to anyone who read this on the list yesterday.  All that
matters to me now is having my system up and running and looking forward to
having more flexibility once the Jaws and Magic dongle arrives.  Like I said
yesterday both licences will be on the dongle and it will not be just one
licence.

Eleanor