[access-uk] Jaws Activation code

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 21:09:43 -0000

I had this working fine on the NC10 but then I upgraded the memory and now I
have to reactivte it.  Unfortunately I do not have the CD with me at present
but I have the 20 digit number.  When I try to enter it, I am getting an error
message.  I think someone was asking about this some weeks back.  I can get my
CD in 2 weeks time but if I could get on with the activation code then I would
be happy.

Eleanor