[access-uk] Jaws Activation Code

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 22:27:26 -0000

Hi Ibrahim

Thank you for asking me what the message said.  I had the wrong code and now
everything is fine.

I am new to Jaws.  When I opened the e-mail and wanted to tab down through my
options in the e-mail, for example, it did not say Subject, or Cc.  Each time
it was just saying Edit, type a text.  How can I changte this so that Jaws is
making more sense?

I would also like to speed up Jaws a little.  How do I do this?
Eleanor