[access-uk] Re: Jaws 7

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 23:20:46 -0000

Hi Kirsten.

In theory at least, you should be sent JAWS cds when the new version is out.
Freedom Scientific say they hope to ship versions world wide on either exactly
the same day or within a day or so.

You will get the next 2 paid for releases, including version 8 I think.  Don't
know exactly how they will be numbered but probably there will be a free
update, version 8.1 or similar and then another paid for version next year with
a number such as 8.5 or quite possibly version 9.

This is how Freedom Scientific seem to have been doing things.

If you don't get the JAWS cd a week or 2 after it is released, contact the UK
supplier you bought it from to find out where it is.

Regards

Graham