[access-uk] Re: Jaws 6.2 - generally a bit crap

  • From: "SHARON BOWELL" <sharon.bowell1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 19:22:57 +0100

Hi,

I have had the find in internet problems sometimes.

For example, searching for something on Tesco site, I quite often find
myself in the information on the product somehow.

I think it must trigger a link somewhere along the lines.

Apart from that, I don't agree, and still find Jaws a very good piece of
software.

Sharon