[access-uk] Re: Jaws 13

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 22:38:42 -0000

Thanks Catherine and iain - Glad I can get rid of it. I notice too that when I open a web page, JFW13 announces the number of land marks, as well as other info such as the number of links on the page. I'm wondering what JAWS is refering too as a land mark? -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>