[access-uk] Re: Jaws 11 language

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 08:40:47 +0100

Same here, but on my system, it changes, at will or so it seems from a French
accent, to American or English, I've given up trying to figure it out. I think
FS motto is now, if it works, break it!
Please please don't say I should migrate to WE! Simply don't have the kind of
money I can throw around and even if I did, familiarity with a product or
anything else for that matter is harder to break away from as one gets older!

Cheers now
Marie