[access-uk] Re: Jaws

  • From: Chris & Doris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 20:42:18 -0500

Don't the demo versions of jaws 10.0 not time out anymore? I seem to remember reading that a while back.

Cheers,

Doris
At 01:20 AM 2/4/2009 +0000, you wrote:
There is an expiry date, but that depends on how current the CD demo
copy is.  Suffice to say it will be long enough to evaluate it and
runs into many months.  This is not just to limit usage, but to avoid
old versions staying in circulation which could be assumed to be
current.

However, once purchased and fully activated, there is no time limit.
It will run for a lifetime.

George.

From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03:02:2009 11:44 pm