[access-uk] Re: JUST A QUICK LONG SHOT!

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "carol.pearson29" for DMARC)
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 14:47:34 +0100

I am not talking about myself and my needs. Frankly, if I want to type numbers in during a call I'll use the good old standard phone at my desk. I personally can manage to type in numbers whilst on a call with my mobile, if I really must, but do prefer not to do so.

I am really looking for a simpler way for a friend.

Carol P

On 10/16/2017 7:58 PM, Steve Nutt wrote:

Hi,

When your bank says: Enter 1 for something, 2 for something else. Or any in-call menus. Are you telling me you've never had to type a number during a call? I would be very surprised.

All the best

Steve