[access-uk] Re: JFW's English accent

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 15:55:00 +0100

if automatic language switching is otherwise desired, another option is to modify the install and uninstall the British version of Eloquence. i never install it in the first place.

Cheers,

Doris
At 02:02 PM 2/13/2006 +0000, you wrote:
Hi Sunil,

Do you mean the automatic language switching? Bring up the HTML Options sheet from the Default JAWS Configuration Manager and make sure that the "Detect Language" check box is unchecked.

HTH,

Amro