[access-uk] Re: JFW9 and IE8

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 11:08:33 -0000

Thanks Doris for those suggestions. I do have a version of NVDA on here, and will update it when the latest release becomes available. I haven't played with it much, but always good to have added back up. My experience with Fire Fox wasn't great when I tried it a couple of years ago, so I'm hoping this new set up performs well enough for my needs, but if not, then ...

Regards -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Doris and Chris" <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>