[access-uk] Re: JFW speaking each key press

  • From: "John Wilson" <j.wilson07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 11:10:11 +0100

Andrew,

If you only want to change this for the current session and
not for future sessions, you can do this by pressing JAWS
Key and V and then ARROWING down to where you hear "Typing
echo characters" and pressing SPACEBAR to whatever you want,
e.g. words, off, etc.

Alternatively, if you want it to stick for future sessions,
you should do this through the JAWS Manager by pressing JAWS
Key and F2 and then by going down to "Adjust JAWS options"
and ARROW down to "Typing echo characters" and change this
with the SPACEBAR. Then go to "Execute" and then "Close".

HTH,
John.