[access-uk] JAWS scripts for Myriad playout system

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 15:11:29 +0100

All.
Before I get my company JAWS script writer to get his head round this one
for me I wonder if anyone knows of any scripts out there written for the
Myriad radio playout system.
I need to interact with the Remote VoiceTracking component of the system
specifically and wonder if anything already exists from a JAWS perspective
before I get something created.

Probably a logn shot but worth a try!

Terry Clasper.
MSM: terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx